- Wednesday, April 16
- Remember, meetings start an hour earlier (the first meetings are
at 4:15 now instead of 5:15).
- Wednesday, April 9
- Change in plan! Please come to lecture today for the end of
semester evaluations. Wednesday team meetings will proceed
immediately following the evaluations which should only take 20
minutes or so. Also, please inform your fellow classmates. Thank
- Wednesday, March 5
- Please e-mail your Critical Design Review report and presentation to
- Monday, January 27
- A small errata was detected in the Proposal Grading Criteria.
Section 3.b should read "Societal, safety and environmental
analysis." Please take note and make sure that safety analysis is included
in your proposal.
- Friday, January 24
- Meetings will begin next week, starting January 27. Be prepared to
discuss your project and the resources you will need. The meeting times
have been posted under
- Wednesday, January 22
- Start thinking about the resources you will need to complete
your projects. A list of possible robots is available in
- Tuesday, January 21
- Tenative teams have been organized and assigned projects.
for more information.
No labs this week. Dr. Quick will discuss "Lateral Thinking"
at tomorrow's seminar.
- Tuesday, January 14
- Remember to bring your resume to class Wednesday.
- Monday, January 13
- Class begins today with the first lecture, but the
lab times will not begin until next week. MW 4:10-5:00PM HRBB 113 is the